-
December 11th, 2005, 09:50 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
I'll definatly keep you guys posted when I hear back from her (if I hear back anything at all that is) So far nothing in my inbox
-
December 11th, 2005, 10:35 PM
#12
Inactive Member
It almost looks like one of the red long-sleaved dresses (like Addy's patriotic dress, or Kirsten's school dress--there are a couple) with a homemade/daisy kingdom gingerbread apron. She could be putting bits and pieces together to make an outfit so it sells better :0
-
December 12th, 2005, 12:54 AM
#13
Inactive Member
No, I actually have several yards of that very same gingerbread print fabric and used some of it to make a pair of Christmas dresses this year.
But I will say that the Gingerbread house kit is authentic, it is a part of Sam's collection.
Ashley
-
December 12th, 2005, 12:56 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
The seller responded to my question with this, "Hi! The dress, apron and hat do not have any tags at all. The pastry bag says 'Pleasant Company' and the little booklet 'How to Make Samantha's Gingerbread House' has a Pleasant company Copyright. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email me. thanks jr"
So we were right, the gingerbread house is samantha's and the dress is home made... still cute though.
-
December 12th, 2005, 01:07 AM
#15
Inactive Member
thanks!
maybe worth it for sam's gingerbread kit..but i dont need it!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks